Hello! My name is Rachele. I am an Italian born mother of three, and a Londoner since 2014.
In 2012, a lower back injury convinced me I wanted to become a Pilates instructor and two years later I completed my advanced training with the world renowned Alan Hardman, where I gained in-depth knowledge of the mechanics of body movements.
My passion for fitness and healthy eating then led me on to become a qualified health coach at the College of Naturopathic Medicine in London. This allowed me to offer my clients an holistic approach to wellbeing and incorporate nutritional advice to strength training programs, stress management and sleep optimisation techniques.
My motto is “ Be strong for life” which highlights the importance of strength training at any age to slow down muscle loss and preserve muscle mass.
I strongly believe in the importance of quality and precision of movement, coupled with nutrition and lifestyle coaching, to take body conditioning to the next level and make you feel and look like the best version of yourself no matter what age!
- Level 4 Health Coach Diploma - The College of Naturopathic Medicine London
- Level 3 REPs Diploma in Pilates Matwork
- Alan Herdman Pilates Comprehensive Teacher Training
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Qualified to teach musculoskeletal rehabilitation, postural deviations, back pain and pre/post natal.