Menopause Bowel Symptoms
Breaking the barriers that prevent movement in menopause
Bowel issues, one of the last menopause taboos?
This session with global clinical expert Bridget Collins offers practical empowering tips, guidance and signposting, to help you and the women that you’re treating and training.
What you will learn about menopause bowel problem:
- Bowel symptoms are the biggest barriers to menopausal women exercising
- What is normal bowel emptying?
- How and why do bowel movements change when women enter menopause plus evacuation difficulties experienced.
- How to have the perfect poo!
- How to ask your clients questions.
- The language to use around this in a group exercise setting.