All things associated with gynae cancers, recovery and rehabilitation
This session will help anyone going through gynae cancer treatment as well as the professionals working to support women return to fitness post-surgery!
Gynaecologist, Dr Karen Morton, founder of drmortons and exercise medicine physiotherapist and clinical lead at GenesisCare, Sarah Marsh deliver this session.
What’s on the agenda?
- Pre and post-gynae cancer surgery protocols.
- Recovery and rehabilitation post-surgery.
- Help for women to find their confidence to return to their meaningful activities and get moving again.
- How movement helps with cancer recovery to improve quality of life.
- Ways to build strength, increase range of motion and reduce post-operative stress.
£ 19.99 GBP